FireBloux Racing reveals its Season 3 driver line up
FireBloux racing, HQ's Championship winning team, has just announced it's Season 3 driver line up.
Penguin will be driving the No. 12 Full Time
Pefcr will be driving the No. 21 Part time.
HQ will be driving the No. 92 Full Time
This information was released at a press conference after the Chicagoland race, being confirmed by 2 of the 3 drivers. Penguin stated that he will leave Rusteze at the end of the season. No updates on what will happen with UOP Shadow Racing.
HQ confirms they will switch from Honda to Chevrolet.
HQ was recently asked why he signed Penguin and Pefcr, this was his response, "well, i signed penquin because he has really good talent, he has abright future ahead, and since im no longer the same pearson i was in season 1. I want to try and make him a rbca legend"
"And i signed vxllain because I want penquin to learn from him. I wanted to sign a ro racing legend to teach the young star so I signed vxllain, and im pretty much not good anymore so im a try to get top 5's at least."

PEFCRR
ReplyDelete