Playoffs have shaken up after the Bristol race

 The Daytona and Bristol race have both shaken up the playoff bubble, both having new winners locking themselves in. Kof and Bshade were able to win and lock themselves in. 

After an amazing pit strategy by Kof, him and his teammate dale were both able to push him to victory on a short amount of fuel. Locking him in. Pushing Dav7d out.

Racer Enterprise had accepted defeat with Dav being pushed out and Bshade being 17th in points, until Bshade was able to win for them in a Final lap pass for the lead. Stealing the win from HQ after he experienced lag.

"It was awesome I was giving it all at Bristol I knew I had a shot to win it and I did. Now that I’m in playoffs I’m going for a spot in championship 4 I know I can run and compete with the big dogs up front so it’s time to get back to work" - Bshade


Slim showed major agitation, stating to the press Sunday evening,
"Happy for Bshade, but that was my race sucks it ended for me before I could start dominating on that restart, sucks that I was leading lots of laps, and it got ruined for me"

“I know people are probably gonna say “oh he’s just mad he didn’t win Bristol, he overrated”, I was quite literally putting people in their place”

Kof said "i'd like to thank TDJF for letting me win, and Bash for giving me a ride and yeah hopefully we can get all of JRM in the final 4." after his Pepsi 400 win on Friday.




Kof celebrating in the Daytona frontstretch

Comments