FireBlouz Racing Considering Switch to Honda
FireBlouz Racing Considering Switch to Honda Amid Equipment Struggles
In a shocking turn of events, FireBlouz Racing may be making a significant manufacturer switch if their current struggles with Ford equipment continue. HQ, the team’s star driver, expressed deep frustration over the performance of their Ford cars in recent races. Despite clinching three wins earlier in the season, the team has seen a steady decline in competitiveness, leading to growing concerns within the organization.
HQ Voices Frustration Over Equipment
HQ did not hold back when speaking about the challenges he has faced with the Ford cars this season. In an exclusive interview on Monday, he shared his raw and unfiltered thoughts on the situation:
"Ford doesn't feel good on road courses; they feel so tight. I don't know what it is, but I've never been comfortable in the car ever since we switched to Ford. I want a car that feels comfortable to drive, and I haven't really had that this season at all. Ever since the Clash, the car has felt awful to drive. I don't know what it is, but it's not suiting my driving style.
I'll say this: if Ford gets me a comfortable car to drive, I'll stay with them. If not, I'm moving to Honda because I feel like I'm driving a Tier IV car. Ever since my team has moved to Tier III and Tier II, the car has gotten worse. I've not been liking the car whatsoever. If my team becomes Tier I and the car hasn't improved or has gotten worse, we're moving to Honda.
The car right now feels like a Tier V car. I think even the Tier III is better than the Tier I car, and the Tier III car wasn't good at all. That shows the downgrade that this team is in ever since we joined Ford. I think if we move to Honda, even though we'll be a Tier II or III team, I'd rather have that than this piece of junk. I can't stand to drive it right now. I can't name one positive thing about this car. The fact I was able to win three races is a miracle. This car shouldn't have been winning races.
It looks like Ford heard me because I haven't won a race in a month. Ever since my Dover win, the car has been horrible. I don't know how I've been able to get poles and fastest laps. That shows you if I was in a comfortable car, I could do a hell of a lot better.
I glitched out of the box in the RBCA D1 game. I tested Cake's car and my car. Dude, I ran a 1:09.8 in Cake's car, and I ran a 1:10.4 in my car. By the way, I wasn't even trying in Cake's car, and I was tryharding my car to the limit.
It's settled. We're moving to Honda. Even if it's Tier II or III, it's still better than what Ford is producing."
The Road Ahead
FireBlouz Racing's potential move to Honda marks a pivotal moment for the team as they seek more competitive equipment. Honda has proven to be a reliable manufacturer in recent seasons, and HQ believes that a change in manufacturer could reinvigorate their performance on the track.
As the season progresses, all eyes will be on whether Ford can provide the necessary improvements to keep FireBlouz Racing in the fold. If not, a new era with Honda could be on the horizon for this ambitious team.
Comments
Post a Comment