KB wins on first RBCA Cup Race Back!
KB Dominates at Lime Rock Park: A Stellar Victory in the CubeSmart 300
In a display of speed and precision, #12-KB clinched a remarkable victory at Lime Rock Park in the CubeSmart 300, his first win since Richmond in Season 1. The race saw intense competition, amazing overtakes, and heart-stopping moments as drivers battled for a win on the 1.5-mile road course.
Race Overview:
KB's performance was nothing short of spectacular. After securing the third fastest lap in qualifying with a time of 1:10.679, he maintained a consistent lead throughout the race, ultimately taking the checkered flag.
This victory is KB's first of the season and his 2nd career win in the RBCA Cup Series. It further cements his reputation as a contender in the RBCA Grid.
Top 10 Finishers:
- #12-KB
- #71-Dale
- #8-CakeJr
- #92-HQ902 (Pole Winner, Fastest Lap)
- #55-Penquin
- #22-Minardi
- #13-Troy
- #9-Bash
- #45-Bett (DNF)
- #29-Slim (DNF)
Practice and Qualifying Highlights:
- Practice Fastest: #22-Minardi (1:12.308)
- Pole Position: #92-HQ902 (1:10.413)
- Fastest Lap: #92-HQ902 (1:05.850)
- Most Laps Led: #12-KB
Notable Moments:
The race saw multiple drivers face setbacks, with five notable DNFs: #45, #29, #20, #17, #50, and #15.
The race saw 2 cautions.
Post-Race Interview:
In his post-race interview, KB expressed heartfelt gratitude for his team's support:
KB thanked Bobber, his #1 fan for the support."I WANNA THANK HAVOLINE, I WANNA THANK TEXACO, I WANNA THANK HQ FOR PUTTING ME IN THIS AMAZING CAR, I WANNA THANK KB NATION CAUSE I KNOW THEY'RE OUT THERE, I WANNA THANK THE BLUE OVALS, AND I WANNA THANK THE LORD."
Race Fast Facts – Lime Rock Park:
- KB won the CubeSmart 300 at Lime Rock Park, marking his first victory of the season and 2nd overall.
- #92-HQ902 showcased dominant speed with the fastest lap and pole position but had to settle for 4th.
- #8-CakeJr delivered a strong podium finish, adding to his consistent season.
- Field cap resulted in six DNFs.
Race Details:
- Broadcast: Blox/HQ Pov
- Distance: 48 Laps
- Stages: None
- Average Time of Race: Approximately 58 minutes
The RBCA Cup Series continues onto Darlington. With KB's latest triumph, the team is deciding to move on with KB taking over and replacing DL.
Comments
Post a Comment