Ara’s Dominant Lead Shrinks After Chaos at Nazareth
Ara’s Dominant Lead Shrinks After Chaos at Nazareth
π
Date: April 29, 2025
π Series: RBCA Creational Series
π£️ Drivers Interviewed: Ara, Cane, Alex, Puntos, Hydra
The RBCA Creational Series shook up the championship fight this week at the newly reintroduced Nazareth Speedway. What was once a 40-point lead for Ara has now crumbled to just 8 points, after the #7 team struggled in a race full of surprises and intensity.
Nazareth marked a key turning point, with drivers #86 Alex, #67 Hydra, #1 Puntos, and #77 Cane all gaining ground in the standings. It was a three-way dogfight throughout the race between Alex, Cane, and Hydra for most laps led. Cane ultimately came out on top, leading 18 laps, 2 more than Hydra and 3 more than Alex.Despite the controversial finish, #41 Devturnsright had a solid run, and #08 Poly set the fastest lap of the race.
π Top 10 Points Standings:
| Pos | Driver | Team | Car # | Make | Points |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | Ara | Supreme Aracing | 7 | Toyota | 631 |
| 2 | SkibAlex | Reser Sport Motors | 86 | Ford | 623 |
| 3 | Hydra | Sleeper Motorsports | 67 | Toyota | 619 |
| 4 | Puntos | Rensault Racing | 1 | Dodge | 581 |
| 5 | Connor | 121Motorsports | 78 | Toyota | 511 |
| 6 | Poly | Dodge Development | 08 | Dodge | 510 |
| 7 | Cane | Supreme Aracing | 77 | Chevy | 495 |
| 8 | JT | Legacy Motor Club | 42 | Toyota | 492 |
| 9 | Devturnsright | HAAS Factory Team | 41 | Ford | 486 |
| 10 | Guestyyt | Ford Performance | 75 | Ford | 485 |
π️ Driver Reactions — Nazareth & Points Battle
Ara:
“I mean idk abt Nazareth since I took the whole race tryna understand the last turn… For the points standing, I find it weird to change the system 3 races before end of season. It's gonna change a lot for the championship fight.”
Cane:
“I’m really happy about how I raced. I almost won last week, should have won Auto Club. My points standing is pretty good. Pretty confident about my consistency.”
Alex:
“Uh… Nazareth was a wreck fest and a good race at the same time. I can lead a lot of laps from now on and take this champ.”
Puntos:
“It’s good that they try to put more skill into D4, a division where you can’t go 2 laps without someone flipping. Also it’s… ok.”
Hydra:
“I feel comfortable about it. This is my first full season in a block car and it feels good.”
π§ Strategies for Iowa:
Hydra:
“Imma try and save fuel if needed and stretch it in the end. If there’s a caution with 20 to go I won’t pit, but with 15 or so I will.”
Ara:
“It’s just weird 'cause I had a dominant season, but if I mess up and someone else does well, they get close. Should’ve changed the system next season, not now.”
Alex:
“Pit every c… and try to stay up front.”
Puntos:
“Start the race, wait for everyone to crash, win… or something.”
Cane:
“Just keep trying to run up front and don’t pit unless I need to.”


Comments
Post a Comment