HQ Joins Checkered Flag Motorsports, Shuts Down FireBlouz Racing

 

HQ Joins Checkered Flag Motorsports, Shuts Down FireBlouz Racing

📅 Date: April 27, 2025
🏁 Series: RBCA Cup Series
🚗 Teams Involved: FireBlouz Racing ➡️ Checkered Flag Motorsports
🗣️ People Interviewed: HQ, Bett072


In a major shake-up for the RBCA Cup Series, HQ has officially closed down FireBlouz Racing and announced his move to Checkered Flag Motorsports (CFM). He will now drive the No. 49 Toyota, joining teammates Bett072 and Godd in what he hopes will be a fresh and competitive chapter.


🗨️ HQ on Leaving FireBlouz and His New Journey:

"It was a rough decision to make, and when I told my team that FireBlouz would be gone, they understood. KB43 said he was leaving the league anyway, and DL said he had a contract with RBR for Season 4 D1."

"The reason I moved is because I've been friends with Bett for a while. I've even raced with him in VCS, and I think me, Bett, and Godd will do really well as teammates. FireBlouz is only leaving RBCA—maybe when I retire, I’ll bring the team back. Who knows?"

"I looked at other teams like 121M, Slim Shady Racing, and Trackhouse, but I chose CFM. I feel refreshed now, I have a team that supports me, and I want to help them get some wins—maybe even a championship."


🗨️ Bett072 on Adding HQ and Plans for the Season:

"He’s going to be on my Verizon team, and it’ll be great to have another strong driver on board."

"My main goal is to get all three cars into the playoffs. I’ll also be more active because I’m the only guy from Season 1 without a win."

"No big plans for Season 4 yet—just want to be more competitive."


This move could mark a turning point for Checkered Flag Motorsports, a team that's long been trying to shift from underdog to playoff contender. With the experience of HQ and the determination of Bett and Godd, CFM might finally be ready to climb the standings.

Stay tuned for how this new lineup performs heading into the Summer 2025 season.

Comments